Online Store Policies
Shipments of Wine
Due to legal restrictions on shipments of wine and other alcoholic beverages, we are only permitted to ship to the following states: AK (only to specific zip codes) CA, CO, HI, IA, ID, IL, MO, MN, NM, OR, WA, WI, and WV. We can only ship wine to the above states. Shipments to Alaska and Hawaii will be by DHL over-night service only and additional shipping charges will apply.
All wine orders must be placed by a person 21 years of age or older. Verification of age is required at the time of delivery. We recommend use of a business address to facilitate delivery of your purchase, but a home street address is acceptable. Wine will not be delivered to a visibly intoxicated person. Failure to produce age verification forfeits the right to receive the shipment until identification is produced. In such circumstances, the order may be held in storage at a local depot of the shipping company until appropriate identification is produced, or it may be shipped back to the winery. All associated costs will be the responsibility of and be charged to the customer. Wine orders using ground shipment (DHL or UPS) will ship Monday though Wednesday depending on the delivery location. Wine orders using over-night shipment (DHL) are shipped Monday though Thursday. Orders are processed in this manner to prevent your wine from sitting in a storage area over the weekend. Please allow 5-7 business days for normal (ground) delivery.
Freight is calculated towards the end of the online ordering process. Also, at this time we do not ship online store products outside the United States.
Returning or Exchanging an Item
f for any reason you are not entirely satisfied with your purchase, you may return it. To return or exchange an item, please complete the following steps:
- Circle the item(s) you are returning on the order form included with your purchase.
- Please write the reason for the return at the bottom of the order receipt.
- If you are exchanging an item, please indicate the item you would like us to send at the bottom of the form. Please be sure to indicate the address where you would like us to send the exchanged item if different from the original address.
- Pack and seal your return item along with a copy of the order receipt.
- You are responsible for return shipping charges, unless we have sent the wrong item. If this is the case please call 503-662-5609 to arrange shipment pick-up of the item.
Note: The credit card used for the original purchase will be credited in the amount of the product sale. The credit will appear on your bill generally within a day of receipt of the returned product. Depending on billing cycles, the credit may take 1-2 billing cycles to appear on your statement. Shipping and handling costs are not refundable unless we have sent the wrong item.